Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Collector's Con in Parkville, MD - May 17 2015

This past weekend was so exciting!
I had the wonderful opportunity to be drawn as Elsa for a live demonstration at the Collector's Con in Parkville on Sunday! 
The comic artist who used his magnificent talent was Steve Rude, The Dude! 
It was such a great time meeting him and his wife this weekend and I couldn't have been more grateful for the amazing time I had!

Our table with IS and ID was right next to Steve's table and yes, I was Elsa at my table!
Here are some pictures from the event! Stay tuned for more conventions/events here, on FB, or my site!
Thank you to all who came out!






1 comment:

  1. Great to meet you at this show! Your costume was wonderful and it was nice to see you interacting with the kids there! Great experience for me to see you pose as Steve Rude drew you as you were his project for those couple hours ! Nice touch that you had to sit there for him as he sketched you and you told a bit about your career and books.

    ReplyDelete