Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's been a while.... ;-)

I'm back!
Sorry, it's been so long!!

Been a busy bee!
So, I will be appearing at the Collector's Con in Parkville, MD on May 17th with books for purchase and signing!
This event will be a lot of fun, as I will be dressed as Elsa from Frozen!

I had the very lucky opportunity to be chosen by comic artist, Steve Rude the Dude, for a special demonstration of his wonderful artistic talent!
I will be modeling as Elsa for him as he paints a portrait of me in costume!

It will be a double whammy, selling books and modeling but it will be a lot of fun!

I look forward to seeing you there! :-)
Just to keep you up to date, for the past two months, I've been working for a company called Princess Parties by Heidi and I get to make children's dreams come true when they meet their favorite Ice Queen!!
As you know, I do a little bit of everything. From baking to writing to singing to acting to photography to NOW THIS! Like I said, BUSY BEE!!
I also ordered a brand new dress/costume to wear for this upcoming event!
(Just a little excited about all of this ;-) hehe!!

See these links for more/all info regarding the event!
Here's a picture of me working my magic!
(Thanks to the amazing Something Like-Life Photography & Design - Nikki)



Click here for the Collector's Con Tickets and Info

Click here for Comic Artist, Steve Rude the Dude's site

No comments:

Post a Comment