Friday, April 11, 2014

5 Star Review! Beneath The Jacket Reviews

The Immortal Sin Trilogy has received a 5 STAR Review from Beneath the Jacket Blog/Reviews!

Read some of it below!



...."I do believe that this is the first book(s) that I have read that has had to do with demons and angels, and I was very intrigued by the whole thing. While sometimes with fantasy I think "Yeah right, even if it is fiction, this is completely unbelievable." I never felt that way with the Immortal Sin series, though. Milillo did a great job of explaining things in a way that made them seem like they could be completely possible, even if it is all fiction. I think that is a wonderful sign of fantasy. I do not want to give too much away, as I believe that this is a series that everyone should read, and I think that everyone should get to experience all of the awesome details and events of these books personally, but I STRONGLY recommend that everyone pick up these books. There is fantasy, love, suspense, plenty of action and darkness, understanding and loving family, and so much more. I honestly cannot wait to read the third and final book in the series."



Click here to read the entire review!

No comments:

Post a Comment