Wednesday, March 5, 2014

First Blog Post/Online Interview!

Hello, Immortal Sinners!

This is my very first blog post on my website and I'm so excited to start this journey with all of you!
Here, I will be posting some information about upcoming events, news and interesting information regarding my books and perhaps other authors.
What better way than to start my blog than with an online interview!
I had an online interview with Pebble in the Still Waters BlogSpot and it was posted today!

Be sure to check it out at: http://pebbleinthestillwaters.blogspot.com/

You will discover some new information about myself that you didn't know before and some background info about the books and where the inspiration comes from.
Thanks for your support and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment